REGISTRATION COST: $325
MINIMUM ACADEMY FEE*: $175
TOTAL FEE: $500
When teams are created, we take into account the following factors:
- Total number of players in the age group
- Previous experience of new players joining
- End of season player evaluations (Coach)
- End of season player evaluations (Academy Team observations)
- Current skill/tier level of player
- Additional NCFC player evaluation events (if required)
- All teams will have a minimum of one team practice per week.
- All teams will have 1 to 2 Academy sessions per week in addition to their team practice, depending on their Tier.
- Training days/times and locations are subject to availability and will be determined once the team has been formed.
REGULAR SEASON: May 23 to Sept 25 (Summer break from Jul 29-Aug 21)
- Tier I: Thurs Aug 25 - Sun Aug 28
Tier II: Fri Aug 12 - Sun Aug 14
REGULAR SEASON: May 23 to Jul 28
- Tier III: Fri Aug 12 - Sun Aug 14
Tier IV: Fri Jul 22 - Sun Jul 24
All tiers may play any day of the week
Two 40-minute halves
LOCATION: CMSA or Club supplied fields
REFEREES: Referees scheduled and paid by CMSA
REGISTRATION COST: $350
MINIMUM ACADEMY FEE*: $175
TOTAL FEE: $525
Tier III - V: $175 for 10 sessions
**Number of sessions will depend on available training space and will be confirmed with each team. You will only be invoiced for the sessions that were provided.
At registration you will be charged an $80 Jersey Deposit fee. This fee will be returned at the end of the season once your jerseys have been returned in good condition. Otherwise, a $40 per jersey fee will be retained for any damaged or unreturned jerseys.
North Calgary FC registration is completed through a team management platform called Teamsnap. When registering, you will be asked to choose a payment method.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (plus a ~3% surcharge for processing). Credit Card payments may be made in full or split into periodic instalments.
- E-transfer sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the player name in the memo field. **A minimum Credit Card payment of $100 must be made before E-transfer payments will be accepted. Please choose Installment payments when checking out.**
- Kidsport or Jumpstart applications. (Please notify the treasurer if you are making applications for funding and then forward your acceptance email to the treasurer once you receive notifications from those organizations.)
Our Academy Team supports the coaches by providing them with weekly lesson plans and detailed activities to use in practices.
We have many experienced coaches who are willing to help mentor new coaches to make sure all of our teams succeed.
North Calgary FC provides coaching education to all of our coaches. Starting with the Soccer Canada Community Stream Workshops and working up to the Provincial C Licence coaching certificate. To apply for a coaching position or to find out more about these programs, visit our COACHING page.
This season, for our U7-U19 teams, the $100 mandatory volunteer fee has been removed from the registration cost. We still need help from our soccer families with a number of activities!
We require volunteers for the position of Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager, Casino Volunteers, Club Management and for miscellaneous positions. We will provide compensation for these positions in the form of club credit.
**If there are no coaching volunteers for your team, a $75/per player fee may be charged to pay for a coach.
We believe that every child should have the opportunity to play.
Do you need help with funding for your child's registration fees? Both Kidsport and Jumpstart are here to help keep kids in the game. They do not apply the funding to technical training fees, but North Calgary FC has payment plans to help you out. Contact Us to find out more.