At North Calgary FC we believe that everyone should get a chance to play! If you are interested in one of our programs but aren't quite able to cover the fees, we have a number of options to help you out with the registration cost.
NCFC is partnered with the Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association and our members benefit from their Fee Assistance Initiative.
These days it seems that everywhere you look prices are increasing and a lot of parents are feeling the pinch as a little bit here and there adds up to too much at the end of the month. Sound familiar?
If you’re looking for a way to supplement your child’s program fees, The Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association has an initiative for youth programs that’s a win-win-win for the kids, the parents, and the community.
The TGCA fee assistance initiative (FAI) gives parents two opportunities every single week to make $55 tax-free dollars toward their child’s program fees by working at our community bingo nights.
This initiative is exclusive to TGCA members and our membership are just $15 and can be purchased online. As soon as you’re in your account, you can begin booking shifts.
Here’s what parents can look forward to in the TGCA fee assistance initiative:
- An easy online booking system for shifts
- Tax-free payments directly to your child’s program’s accounting department
- Bingo shifts are not difficult, the TGCA has roles set aside specifically for FAI registrants
- Sign up siblings, grandparents, family friends as well as yourself and work together
- Vaccination requirements to keep all visitors safe
- Access your shifts easily by viewing “bookings” in your membership account
- For those who have multiple children in the FAI, you can add your child’s name to the shift to keep track
- A great team of bingo staff to help show you the ropes
The benefits of the TGCA FAI are 3-fold. The community association and its bingo players reap the benefits of the much-loved bingo nights that have helped raise funds for maintenance of the CA for many years, parents get a boost to their pocketbook and kids get to take part in their programs.
If you are interested in the FAI program and are looking for more information, please visit the info page under “bingo”: tgcacalgary.com/information-youth-program-fee or contact the TGCA programming and community engagement coordinator, Vanessa, email@example.com, 403-274-6840.