Boys and girls teams are separated at this age to give them the best opportunity for growth and development.
U7 is where CMSA run match days begin! Our team will setup two practices a week with one CMSA match day. Match days are weekly Saturday games held at the Dalhousie community center (time and location to be verified by CMSA) Each team is required to have two parent volunteer coaches. Volunteer rebates are available for all volunteers as well as reimbursement for all coaching courses required.
If CMSA runs a fall session players will be able to continue with no extra charge!
At least one training day per week.
Training days/times will be determined by coaching staff and field availability.
One parent/guardian must be in attendance at all practices.
CMSA Grassroots League game days are every Saturday at the Dalhousie Community Centre fields. Your registration includes the entire season from April 22 - June 22, 2024.
Spring/Summer: April 22 - June 22, 2024
- Week of April 22 Practices commence
- April 25 Game schedules released by CMSA
- May 4 Games commence
- June 22 Grassroots Rally
- Three 20 minute games per match day
REFUND POLICY (CMSA U7 to U19):
Once you have registered with North Calgary FC, you may withdraw your application for a full refund minus a $100.00 administration fee per player. No refunds will be issued past March 22 (first day of evaluations)
*Exceptions will be made for season-ending injuries and will be prorated.
North Calgary FC registration is completed through a team management platform called Teamsnap. When registering, you will be asked to choose a payment method.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (plus a ~3% surcharge for processing). Credit Card payments may be made in full or split into periodic instalments.
- E-transfer sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the player name in the memo field. **A minimum Credit Card payment of $100 must be made before E-transfer payments will be accepted. Please choose Installment payments when checking out.**
- Kidsport or Jumpstart applications. (Please notify the treasurer if you are making applications for funding and then forward your acceptance email to the treasurer once you receive notifications from those organizations.)
All teams are coached by qualified volunteer coaches.
Our Academy Team supports the coaches by providing them with weekly lesson plans and detailed activities to use in practices.
We have many experienced coaches who are willing to help mentor new coaches to make sure all of our teams succeed.
North Calgary FC provides coaching education to all of our coaches. Starting with the Soccer Canada Community Stream Workshops and working up to the Provincial C Licence coaching certificate. To apply for a coaching position or to find out more about these programs, visit our COACHING page.
At the time of registration, NCFC collects a $75 volunteer deposit, once your family has completed a volunteer position, that is approved by the Club, the deposit will be credited to the player’s account and refunded at the time of jersey refunds.
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
- Team Manager
- Season wrap up coordinators
- Team Photo Coordinator
- Casino Helper
**If there are no coaching volunteers for your team, a $75/per player fee may be charged to pay for a coach.
We believe that every child should have the opportunity to play.
Do you need help with funding for your child's registration fees? Both Kidsport and Jumpstart are here to help keep kids in the game. They do not apply the funding to technical training fees, but North Calgary FC has payment plans to help you out. Contact Us to find out more.