ACADEMY FEE*: $175
- One practice day per week.
- One Academy session per week.
- Rise Strength and Performance Training (5 sessions)
Training days/times will be determined by coaching staff and gym availability.
One parent/guardian must be in attendance at all practices.
CMSA Grassroots League game days are every Saturday at the Dalhousie Community Centre fields. Your registration includes the entire season from May 6 to Sept 23.
Spring/Summer: May 6 to June 24
Summer break (no games): June 25 to Aug 25
Summer/Fall: Aug 26 to Sept 23
- 5v5 including goalkeeper
- Two 25 minute games per match day
ACADEMY FEE*: $175
REFUND POLICY (CMSA U7 to U19):
Once you have registered with North Calgary FC, you may withdraw your application for a full refund minus a $100.00 administration fee per player. Once player evaluations have started no refunds will be issued, regardless of attendance, tier or age placement.
At registration you will be charged an $80 Jersey Deposit fee. This fee will be returned at the end of the season once your jerseys have been returned in good condition. Otherwise, a $40 per jersey fee will be retained for any damaged or unreturned jerseys.
North Calgary FC registration is completed through a team management platform called Teamsnap. When registering, you will be asked to choose a payment method.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (plus a ~3% surcharge for processing). Credit Card payments may be made in full or split into periodic instalments.
- E-transfer sent directly to email@example.com with the player name in the memo field. **A minimum Credit Card payment of $100 must be made before E-transfer payments will be accepted. Please choose Installment payments when checking out.**
- Kidsport or Jumpstart applications. (Please notify the treasurer if you are making applications for funding and then forward your acceptance email to the treasurer once you receive notifications from those organizations.)
All teams are coached by qualified volunteer coaches.
Our Academy Team supports the coaches by providing them with weekly lesson plans and detailed activities to use in practices.
We have many experienced coaches who are willing to help mentor new coaches to make sure all of our teams succeed.
North Calgary FC provides coaching education to all of our coaches. Starting with the Soccer Canada Community Stream Workshops and working up to the Provincial C Licence coaching certificate. To apply for a coaching position or to find out more about these programs, visit our COACHING page.
At the time of registration, NCFC collects a $75 volunteer deposit, once your family has completed a volunteer position, that is approved by the Club, the deposit will be credited to the player’s account and refunded at the time of jersey refunds.
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
- Team Manager
- Season wrap up coordinators
- Team Photo Coordinator
- Casino Helper
**If there are no coaching volunteers for your team, a $75/per player fee may be charged to pay for a coach.
We believe that every child should have the opportunity to play.
Do you need help with funding for your child's registration fees? Both Kidsport and Jumpstart are here to help keep kids in the game. They do not apply the funding to technical training fees, but North Calgary FC has payment plans to help you out. Contact Us to find out more.